JOB OPPORTUNITY | Software QA Tester
We’re looking for an individual that is passionate about Software QA that is self-motivated, energetic and who has a sharp eye in spotting mistakes within software applications with the ability to execute software testing solutions.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As a software tester, you will execute quality assurance activities to ensure that standards and requirements of our software applications are met. You will also be responsible for identifying opportunities to improve development and QA processes.
- Working closely with software developers and technical support, you’ll be involved in:
- Determining time estimates and testing priorities
- Executing test plans based on hardware and software requirements and technical specifications
- Detecting hardware and software failures so that defects may be discovered and corrected
- Documenting and reporting issues; tracking issue resolution
- Participating in communicating software updates to implementation and customer support teams
- Maintaining QA and Documentation versioning
Ideal candidates have 3 years of experience in a software development environment as a tester, are exceptionally good at identifying inconsistencies and flaws within software applications, believe in personal and team accountability, and possesses good skills in problem/issue identification, documentation, tracking, and resolution. Experience with automated testing tools a plus.
Our team members enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Paid time off (15 days first year plus 8 holidays)
- 401K retirement plan with match
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans including an HRA medical plan option with sizable yearly contribution by Cott
- Basic life & ADD insurance, and short and long-term disability at no cost
Additional benefits include tuition reimbursement, employee assistance program, voluntary life insurance, health and dependent care flexible spending accounts, flexible work arrangements and great opportunities to grow your skills and develop yourself!
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered, please submit your resume in Word or PDF format, referencing SOFTWARE QA TESTER in the subject line of your email.
This position requires the ability to work at our Columbus, Ohio headquarters.
We are unable to sponsor candidates at this time.
Direct hire, full-time opportunity.
No contractors or third parties, please.
COTT SYSTEMS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER