JOB OPPORTUNITY | Customer Support Analyst
We are looking for an accountable, self-motivated, energetic, and driven professional to become a key member of our Customer Support team in a Customer Support Analyst role that is responsible for providing technical phone support to customers using our software applications and peripheral hardware. If you have experience and are passionate about providing exceptional technical customer support and service, then this is the opportunity for you!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Resolve inbound software and hardware related problems in a support center environment, ensuring the highest level of customer service.
- Troubleshooting problems quickly to determine the appropriate resolution path.
- Documenting issues within the problem management system with clear, concise, and accurate information including the path of troubleshooting and resolution.
- Assisting with trend and root cause analysis by identifying and communicating problem trends to the appropriate internal stakeholders.
A successful candidate will have:
- Experience with various customer support procedures and processes; experience working in a software and hardware support capacity. Good experience with MS Windows 7, 8, and 10. Some experience with installing/supporting computer software.
- Excellent customer service skills; Ability to work well under stress and remain calm while dealing with frustrated customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Ability to flourish in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills; Ability to manage time effectively and independently; Ability to multi-task and set own priorities.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills; Ability to learn quickly and apply your knowledge.
- Some working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel); Strong experience with problem management systems (i.e. Vantive, Epicor, People Soft, etc.).
- Excellent work history and dependable attendance record.
Our team members enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Paid time off (15 days the first year plus 8 holidays)
- 401K retirement plan with match
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans including an HRA medical plan option with a sizable yearly contribution by Cott
- Basic life & ADD insurance, and short and long-term disability at no cost
Additional benefits include tuition reimbursement, employee assistance program, voluntary life insurance, health and dependent care flexible spending accounts, flexible work arrangements, and great opportunities to grow your skills and develop yourself!
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered, please submit your resume in Word or PDF format, referencing SOFTWARE CUSTOMER SUPPORT ANALYST in the subject line of your email.
This position requires the ability to work at our Columbus, Ohio headquarters.
We are unable to sponsor candidates at this time.
Direct hire, full-time opportunity.
No contractors or third parties, please.
COTT SYSTEMS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER