Our relationship with the customer - seeing them as a member of the Cott family - has been key to our success. Our team of analysts and programmers have been working, on average, in this industry for 10+ years. They are passionate about ensuring your experience is nothing less than excellent.
We know that Customer Support is most often the reason a customer will choose to stay or leave their software vendor. Cott is focused on the customers’ experience. In fact, our management philosophy across the organization is “serve the customer or serve someone who is.”
· Customized Support - A dedicated staff providing customized service with a personal touch.
· Experienced Analysts - Our analysts average 9 years to experience working in the industry.
· Monitoring - Key performance indicators monitored at the executive level.
· Product Specialists - Analysts are grouped by expertise and work collaboratively to resolve issues.
· Quality - Random quality checks ensure that you are receiving the best service possible.
Cott Customer Support is its own business unit that has Board level visibility and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to measure customer satisfaction levels, response/resolve rates and answer time, and many other factors. We strive to provide our customers with the best support possible.