JOB OPPORTUNITY | Account Services Manager
We are currently seeking a self-motivated, energetic, and driven professional for an Account Services Manager role that will work cooperatively with outside sales and other members of the Cott team to develop and maintain positive client relationships that lead to the growth of client revenues.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The Account Services Manager creates long-term, trusted relationships with our clients, serves as a single point of ownership for all customer service and support issues, and actively partners with Account Executives in seeking new business opportunities from existing clients within the assigned territory. Some additional responsibilities of the role include:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all client account management matters. Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships, and be seen as a trusted adviser with key accounts, client stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Act as liaison between Cott and our clients. Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to our clients' needs and objectives. Provide problem resolution and regular follow up that results in a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with Account Executives to identify and grow opportunities within assigned territory. Assist with presenting and closing renewal contracts.
- Execute service and sales efforts in an ethical and professional manner, assuring a favorable impression of self and the company.
- Proactively reach out to clients to assess satisfaction and unmet needs. Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of industry trends, technical developments, and government regulations that affect the target market. Report competitor and market conditions, and feedback from customers to management.
- Work with marketing, sales support, and management to establish a marketing communication plan for the assigned territory to promote the company’s products and services. Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly results and annual forecasts). Prepare reports on account status and communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal stakeholders.
- Actively participate in the coordination and facilitation of trade shows, user group meetings, and industry conventions. Attend sales and product training to develop superior sales and product knowledge.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
The selected candidate will have proven successes in customer service and/or sales, along with the ability to work independently and be creative in identifying and developing relationships with elected officials and staff. Additional necessary attributes, experience, and skills include:
- Three plus years of software/technology experience with a background in government sales or account management preferred. Sales experience with ECM (enterprise content management)/document management systems; case management systems and land records systems experience a plus.
- Demonstrated success in supporting technical solutions and systems highly desired. Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related subject desirable.
- Proven success in customer service and/or sales with the ability to develop relationships with elected officials and staff.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate professionally with clients and the organization's staff. Strong formal presentation skills.
- Ability to be proficient in the Company’s products and services, and communicate value to current and potential clients.
- Understanding and experience utilizing sales automation (SFA) and marketing tools in the sales process. Strong computer skills and technical knowledge – i.e. MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent work ethic and sales abilities. Ability to work independently and collaboratively with minimal supervision.
- The ability to travel approximately 10-20% on overnight stays.
Our team members enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Paid time off (16 days the first year plus 8 holidays)
- 401K retirement plan with match
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans including an HRA medical plan option with a sizable yearly contribution by Cott
- Basic life & ADD insurance, and short and long-term disability at no cost
Additional benefits include tuition reimbursement, employee assistance program, voluntary life insurance, health and dependent care flexible spending accounts, flexible work arrangements, and great opportunities to grow your skills and develop yourself!
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered, please submit your resume in Word or PDF format, referencing ACCOUNT SERVICES MANAGER in the subject line of your email.
This position requires the ability to work at our Columbus, Ohio headquarters.
We are unable to sponsor candidates at this time.
Direct hire, full-time opportunity.
No contractors or third parties, please.
COTT SYSTEMS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER