Online Index Books
Preserve & Present Historical Records with Online Index Books
Cott Systems has been working with Chenango County, New York, since 2000 to manage their land documents with systems that increase revenue for their county, improve office efficiencies, and preserve and protect official documents.
Online Index Books:
- Have 24/7 anytime/anywhere access
- Generate revenue
- Are secure and easy to use
Provides Searchers with 24/7 Access to Land Records
Towns in Connecticut depend on Cott Systems’ eCommerce Portal and land records system to get everyday business done.
Learn how Cott's ePortal:
- Complies with today’s Internet standards
- Provides extensive search capabilities
- Is free of charge to towns operating Cott’s land records systems
Land Records Management
Efficiency and Productivity with Resolution3 & AutoIndexing
In Connecticut land records, maps, military discharge records, trade name registrations and many other important records are handled at the Town Clerk’s office. By leveraging a technology solution that can address all the critical business issues of these varied responsibilities.
Learn how a town clerk can:
- Optimize their business processes
- Maximize their budget and improve overall productivity
- Tackle budget constraints